Trying a new group class for first time can be scary. Below is what you can expect at a Bcycle class as well as a few tips that will help you feel right at home.
What to Expect
When you arrive at Burke’s, swing by the front desk to check in for class and ask any questions you have about the class or facility amenities. There are lockers available down the hall where you can store your valuables, as well as vending machines with beverages available for hydration and recovery. Feel free to shop around the merchandise area for new apparel or spin gear.
When ready, head into the Bcycle spin studio and prepare yourself for the journey ahead. We do not reserve bikes, so take your pick. Instructors will be there to adjust the seat or handle bar height if needed. Towels and weights are available for class use. Upbeat warm-up music will be playing as fellow riders arrive and soon the lights will go out as the instructor spot lights set the tone for the start of class. Be present, get in the zone and feel the rhythm of the beat bumping through the speakers as the instructor guides you through a variety of routines that will push you mentally and physically. You will be challenged, you will sweat and you will leave class feeling accomplished and ready to take on your busy life.
Early is the new on time. Try to arrive at the studio 10-15 minutes before class to ensure time for sign in at front desk and you can select your preferred bike.
Respect others. Try your best to stay with the class flow to maximize the experience. Cell phones are part of our lives… we get that, make sure to leave your phone in the lockers or set to dim so texts and calls do not distract other riders! If you must take a call, please leave the studio quietly.
Take care of your bike. Give your bike a quick clean after class to make sure its ready to go for the next rider.
– Drops ins and multi-class packages can be purchased at the front desk, on our website or app.
– We do not accept unpaid reservations over the phone or in person. A single class or package must be purchased in order to reserve a bike.
– Class reservations can be cancelled on the website or through your account on the app.
– To cancel an upcoming ride, you must unreserve at least 8 hours before the scheduled class time.
– Upon cancelling your spot, your ride will be refunded back to your account.
– A late cancellation or no-show will result in the loss of the class.
– A fee of $15.00 will be assessed to monthly or unlimited riders for no-shows and $10.00 fee for late cancellations.
– When you sign up for the waitlist, you are signing up for the class.
– You may get off the waitlist several hours before class (you will receive an email), or you may be added from the waitlist at the start of class due to no-shows.