BTA provides supervised gym time for students and non-students to practice their skills and jump around to burn some energy. Open gyms are available for ages 5 and under. We are hoping to add more for older children soon!!
Important: Registration is required per child for ALL open gyms.
Toddler Play- Ages 5 and under
- Spots are limited- 15 children
- 1 adult per family
- Registration for each child is required
- All adults MUST wear masks
- It is recommended children ages 2-4 wear masks, and mandatory ages 5 plus wears masks. We ask all children ages 2 and up wear a mask when entering and exiting our facility. We understand that this age group it is very hard with mask wearing. If your child is ages 2-4 and is not wearing a mask inside the gym please help keep them socially distanced as best as possible from others.
- You will receive an email with what gym you will be in, where to park, and ALL policies.
- Covid Screening must be filled out (this will be sent in email)
- 50 minute sessions to ensure enough time for staff to clean in between
Please note: Full payment is due when registering your child. We are not able to refund or transfer open gyms once you have signed up. We are very limited to the amount of children we can have in the gym and open gyms sell out quick. Thank you for understanding!
Toddler Play– Times Offered:
Mondays @ 9:00am
Mondays @ 10:30am
Fridays @ 10:30am